To achieve the most success as a Beachbody instructor I think the most important thing is usually to be consistent and take action. Try to set long term goals for yourself for 1 year, 24 months and even 5 years down the line. It takes time to build your business and to have massive success in multilevel marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent measures and become a leader. This is a set of ideas and ways myself and other coaches have used to create their business. If you are just starting as a Beachbody instructor or are looking into it below are a few great ways to get your business going.
1. Make videos about anything related to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Talk about your journey to fitness, your struggles, what programs you like or other things linked to Beachbody. Doing videos helps you reach a large audience and people get to see you and hear your story. It is just a good way to produce a deeper connection with your visitors.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. This is a great way for people to try out the workouts. Most of the coaches who do in shape clubs find their business keeps growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Make a fun occasion out of Beachbody and the workout routines. Have folks over and demonstrate a good work out and sample some of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with a group of friends or family. Challenge friends and family to a fitness contest or perhaps a weight loss challenge. CEO Carl Daikeler You could utilize a Beachbody workout or item within the challenge. You could also make a Beachbody product an incentive for the winner.
5. Lead a health obstacle at a large company. You will see many large companies have health and wellness incentives for their employees if they are working out a certain amount of days per week. You could organize a large challenge at an organization or work with their HR to make Beachbody workouts a part of their health and wellness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a superb opportunity for personal trainers never to only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers with their knowledge. Working with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to provide more with their existing clients and make more money so it really is a win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody possibility to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is really a business that works well for Real Estate agents since they already know the importance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is a great way for REALTORS to supplement or substitute their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Teachers. While some teachers take pleasure in their summers off there are several that look for jobs or opportunities in the summer. Summer can be an ideal time for a instructor to get started with Beachbody and create their business and continue part time during the school year.
9. Work with Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her wedding day. You could mentor a bride and her marriage party to find yourself in shape using Beachbody products. You could work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching if they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Use New Moms. Moms are also a large demographic who would like to get in shape again and feel good. Beachbody works out great for new moms because they can workout at home if they can fit it into their schedule.
11. Found Beachbody workouts to people doing a weight loss program such as Jenny Craig or Fat Watchers. The Beachbody workouts are a great compliment to eating well and slimming down. Since these programs focus considerably more on weight loss with eating you could help people using these applications to find an appropriate exercise to round out their weight loss plan.
12. Present the Beachbody Goods to Police and Fire Departments. Law enforcement and fire departments are great to work with because they need effective workouts to help keep them in shape for his or her jobs. You could even lead challenging with a fire or police department.
13. Present the Beachbody items to Athletes. A lot of the more intense Beachbody programs definitely help sports players and sportsmen train because of their sport or build up their endurance. There are many pro sports players and also MMA fighters who are using P90X.
14. Have a garage great deals and display Beachbody Products. If you are going to have a garage sale you can hand out samples of Shakeology to buyers at your sale. You could also create a table with Beachbody goods and also have a workout playing.
15.Execute a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and smaller where you can setup a Beachbody booth. You could do a booth at a race or a marathon, a health and wellness fair or any local gathering where you get permission. Look into costs and any restrictions you may have before committing to it.
16. Go to the Library and leave your organization cards in exercise and health books. People searching for exercise and fitness suggestions from books would probably be thrilled to really have the free coaching that Beachbody instructors offer. It is a great way to target individuals who are looking for what you have to give you.
17. Talk to your free customers. Industry and follow up with your free customers. Discover what program they’re doing and send them a follow up letter or post card asking how they’re doing and how you can help them.
18. Do weekly a every week newsletter for several of your customers. Stay static in touch with your customers so that they know who you are and are there to provide them help. I’ve had several customers contact me and declare their coach hasn’t been in touch with them. You will overlook developing a relationship with your customers if you don’t stay in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are out and about wear Beachbody logo items. Many of the Beachbody brands have become popular so you will most likely get men and women starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is really a product of the product. If you need to sell the products it really is hard to do if you are not using them. If you work with them and also have had great results persons will approach you. It leads to easy conversations and sales when people can easily see you have used the merchandise and have had an excellent result. I hope these things help you out if you’re a new Beachbody coach or are looking to become a Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals made for your vehicle. That is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for the business as you are out driving around.
23. Start a Facebook Page/Group.Create a Facebook page or group. This is a great way to separate your business from your personal Facebook page. This is a great way to communicate with your customers and fans in what is going on in your business and to keep people plugged in.
24. Develop a Hub page or Squidoo zoom lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free plus they are a great way to reveal things related to health or Beachbody. Try writing unique and interesting content and you may help get traffic to your site or website.
25. Learn. Learn all you can from people on your group, in your upline, and underneath you. Read whatever you can about multilevel marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media, or anything else that pertains to this business. The more expertise you have the more powerful you will become.
26. Set long term goals for your Beachbody Business. Beachbody is not a get rich quickly business. You will have to work at this business to reach your goals. Set goals on your own for a year, two years or even five years later on. Take consistent action to attain those goals and you’ll be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you get going in your Beachbody business or offer you some ideas if you’re seeking to get started as a Beachbody Trainer.